What's my size?
Measure your wrist size
What do you need?
• A piece of twine or a slip of paper (not too wide)
• A ruler or measuring tape
• Wrap the piece of twine or slip of paper not too tight and not too loose around your wrist (just above the wrist bone, seen from the fingers.)
• Draw a line on the piece of twine or slip of paper at the place where both ends meet.
• Measure with a ruler or measuring tape the length up until the line.
• Use your wrist size below to see our advice for a bracelet size.
Wrist size & advice
Our advice for your wrist
|Wrist Size||Advice bracelet size|
|Below 14.0cm||! S will fit loose|
|14.0cm - 15.4cm||S|
|15.5cm||S will fit tighter, M will fit looser|
|15.6cm - 17.4cm||M|
|17.5cm||M will fit tighter, L will fit looser|
|17.6cm - 19.5cm||L|
|Above 19.5cm||! L will fit tight|
Everyone has a personal preference for how tight or loose a bracelet should fit your wrist. The combination of wrist size and bracelet size above should therefore be taken as an advice.